• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Super Bee Fender Tag

Charles Cook

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:13 AM
Reaction score
925E8F58-4A59-4D29-8697-F233821E6967.jpeg
05D4930E-79E8-4349-A7E6-C08D144B55DD.png
Can any of you guys tell me if the color on my car is red from the factory

Thanks, I wanted to be sure before I started disassembly. I new you guy would know. I haven’t got the tag codes down pat yet.

I’ve found original paint in some areas like under weather stripping and behind door panels.

Black stripe is correct... Pretty low option Super Bee...
Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 5.47.27 PM.png

Yep no power brakes no A/C hell I don’t think it even has power steering. Red with black stripe and bulged hood that’s it. It’s still a Super Bee though.

Yep no power brakes no A/C hell I don’t think it even has power steering. Red with black stripe and bulged hood that’s it. It’s still a Super Bee though.

Three things coded on your tag, the Radio R11, the three speed wipers J25 and the remote mirror G33 as well as power steering, which is not coded, were included in the A04 Radio group package.

A62 dash, M21 drip rail molding and V8* stripe were standard....

A04_group.jpeg

Last edited:
Heck yeah, great info to have, thanks i haven’t had time to look the Car over real good yet, I’ve been trying to get finish with my 70 RR first. It’s getting closer every day, I’m trying to recover from my 68 RR I just finished , it’s a lot of time and money. Of course I have way more time than money so the project will be slow, stay tuned.

Thanks again for the info.

The code in the upper left should be for the stripe. I can see the V8X

From "MyMopar"
V8X: Tranverse Stripes, Black

The code in the upper left should be for the stripe. I can see the V8X

From "MyMopar"
V8X: Tranverse Stripes, Black
r6 is the best red color than r5 see my pic below for correct r6 color of my bee.
IMG_0632.JPG

There is a you tube video of all 24 roadrunner colors on 69 rr's. Basically the same as what was available on super bee's. You can see both reds... and all the others.

R4 was called "Performance Red" If they had been honest they would have called it "Orange".....

Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 12.32.24 PM.png

Auto Transport Service
Back