• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Super solid 72 Satellite from Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

chargervert

Local time
6:16 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am trying to downsize on My Mopar addiction problem so I am putting my 72 Satellite/ Road Runner Clone up for sale. I bought the car in dry Texas and the car is about 94% rust free. The cowl,firewall, around the windows, framerails,doors,quarters, floors,fenders and rocker panels are all super solid. They only areas that I see that need any rust repairs, are the center of the trunk floor and the top of the passenger's side trunk extension. I doubt that you could find one more solid anywhere. Sure you can buy one for five grand that needs ten grand worth of AMD sheetmetal plus installation, but you would be ahead of the game to buy this one and do minimal body work and get right on to the rest of the build. The car currently has a small block from a 90s Ramcharger in it with a 727 transmission and an 8 3/4 rear axle. The previous owner said that the engine and transmission ran well. They are just bolted in place and would need to be hooked up to run. The car is an excellent starting point for a Road Runner clone or restomod. I am asking $8500 for the car, or $9500 with the mint rust free Road Runner hood. The car is located on the Rhode Island/Massachusetts line. Send me a PM if you are interested, thanks Pete.
20211212_115100.jpg
20211212_115126.jpg
20211212_115132.jpg
20211212_115048.jpg

This car would make a great base for a modern Hemi powered restomod,a cool Petty Plymouth stock car clone,or a replica of that cool sinister GTX that was used in the fast and furious movie! It's a solid blank canvas for a cool build priced under 10 grand which is cheap in the current Mopar market.

The car has a Hurst shifter that is not bolted down to the floor, so if someone wants to go with the factory slap stick center console, I will include a floor transmission tunnel section that has all the factory floor brackets to do the job.
20211226_154721.jpg
20211226_154903.jpg
20211226_154936.jpg

More pics,I had to move the car around the other day so I got some more pics of the car up off the ground where it can be seen better. It is a very solid Texas car.
20211211_151530.jpg
20211211_151547.jpg
20211211_151608.jpg
20211211_151518.jpg

please contact if still available

After watching the Mecum auctions this week and seeing the insane prices of the cars crossing the block,this Plymouth is an amazing bargain priced under 10 grand. If I didn't already buy a 71 Charger,a car that I have a ton of parts for already,I would have gone forward with the original plans that I had for this car,which was to build a modern Hemi powered restomod out of it. I would love to see someone take the car and do just that with it. But the car is a blank canvas that someone could build a killer third generation Plymouth b body into their dream car. There is probably not a better one in this price range to be found.

I think I might have a 71 Road Runner rear bumper with the taillights in it up in my loft. I like those taillights better than the 72 taillights. I could include it if I get the full asking price for the car.

Satellite is still for sale! Probably not a better one to be found, especially in the New England area,where the car is now.

Looking for a tunnel, shifter and linkage.. are you willing to part with?
Looking for a Rally Cluster.
Lastly looking for a 71 or 72 RR Hood.

Last chance to get this car at this number. There is one member here who said that they want the car. Once this is confirmed that they do I will mark it sold. If they decide that they don't want the car,it is going on Facebook and the price will be adjusted to the current market value.

I am in MA. Do you still have the car. If so call me 5082544970 Does it have fender tags ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back