• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Super Stock Seat Brackets

Local time
6:51 AM
Reaction score
I have A100 seats in my 63 440. I would like to buy some seat brackets for. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Gary ball you can find him on Facebook at Gary ball interiors

I have A100 seats in my 63 440. I would like to buy some seat brackets for. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Gary Balls number is 574-529-0850 If he doesn't answer just keep trying He's usually doing an interior or seats1 He will answer! Tell him Steve gave you his number!

Gary Balls number is 574-529-0850 If he doesn't answer just keep trying He's usually doing an interior or seats1 He will answer! Tell him Steve
Gary Balls number is 574-529-0850 If he doesn't answer just keep trying He's usually doing an interior or seats1 He will answer! Tell him Steve gave you his number!
Thanks for the info.

He doesn't have his vm set up on purpose. Best bet it to text him. He works a ton of shows so it may take a bit to get back to you. I bought mine from him.

Auto Transport Service
Back