• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superbee

David Hunt

Local time
12:01 AM
Reaction score
Does any one know of a half a top vynal on a sixty nine bee. Sold mine. Only one I know of. Yes on Dodge Vin tag also

No such thing from the factory in 1969

a pic of someone's crap creation is not proof it rolled off the line that way (I've seen it, spare me please)
fess up with real proof like factory documentation or the like
if you are going to craft a fable,
you better have something really good to back it up!

the ONLY specific option listed on the VIN is engine size
so there is a HUGE HOLE in this fable to begin with!

Last edited:
Car dealers in the 60's & 70's did all kinds of things in bad taste to otherwise nice cars.

YEP, GOING TO NEED PICS OF THAT ONE. Are you sure it wasn’t a 71?

didn't we go through this once before?

Does any one know of a half a top vynal on a sixty nine bee. Sold mine. Only one I know of. Yes on Dodge Vin tag also
So I read the link where you were trying to sell this back in 2016.
We’re you able to sell this to a member here or have any contact info to the person that purchased it?
I’d like to hear what his take is on this 1 of 1. Better pics and fender tag???

You quoted me, but I'm hoping you are directing your comments at the OP and not me.

are you also claiming that they put a half vinyl roof on a 69 bee?
the only thing towards you is the first line I posted..

Well this got me interested...I just had to click the link to the previous sale thread. The best part was in the description of the '71 Charger "slight rust spot on top of each fender".....and you don't even have to zoom in on the pic to see the holes where the corners are disintegrating LOL this guy's a sheister..

Auto Transport Service
Back