• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Superbird Clone project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
4:30 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1970 Satellite with all glass and most of the interior. Minimal rust and a clear title in my name. Complete running 440 and 727 transmission from the water pump pulley to the tail shaft seal and air cleaner to the pan in the basement and a complete Stinger fiberglass Superbird conversion kit (minus the rear window plug). No front clip-ready for the bird parts to go on. LR lower quarter was cut off.

Kit includes: Superbird Nose, Superbird Wing, Latch tray, Z brackets, Fender Scoops, Front Lower Valance, Head Light Kit, Latch tray, Hood (bolt on), I also bought the Coronet fenders from Stinger. All of these parts were just received. Have all the factory boxes. The car is kept inside and has a 400 in it now that turns over with a transmission on it. Don't know status of either. Also have boxes of other miscellaneous parts.

This was to be my dream build but I need money to help out a family member so it is going to have to go to another Superbird fan. I am going to turn my golf cart into a Superbird as a pacifier! Car is in Missouri just south of St. Louis close to Hwy 55.

$18K or MAKE OFFER. Need to sell. No trades.

IMG_1028.JPG IMG_2711 (2).jpg IMG_2713 (2).jpg IMG_2717 (2).jpg IMG_9732 (2).jpg IMG_9595 (2).jpg IMG_4158 (2).jpg IMG_9578 (2).jpg IMG_9579 (2).jpg IMG_9599 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Got the nose on temporarily. Message me for many more photos including the undercarriage and photos with the nose and wing on. I need to sell this car. Too many projects!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back