• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suppler for 'vert rear window...

closer9

Local time
3:33 AM
Reaction score
I ordered a top kit for my '67 Belvedere a while back. At the time it didn't even dawn on me that they sent me a plastic window. Looking back now I see they don't even offer glass where I bought it.

So, now looking for new glass. I'm sure there must be other suppliers, but I'm only seeing it at Year One.

I know 66/67 B-bodies used a different bow, but was the bow and rear window all that was different? I'm wondering now if I got a top that will work on my 67. Can plastic actually be installed correctly in a 67? I don't want it even if it could, just curious.

Thanks guys. I checked them out. I assume I have to call. Didn't see any online prices, etc. Will do.

Any other options?

There's Robbin's but they are considerably more $$$ & won't sell to non-professionals...
There's Electron which is probably what you currently have...
And Kee are the three big names.. There are others but the glass window is Kee or Robbins...

I believe the 66 is the tall top plastic window tall bow , and 67s introduced the glass window small bow.
Was plastic an option in 67 up? I don't know.
I currently have 2 66 500's with no tops and a 67 Belvedere glass window frame.
Trying to learn as well.

Pretty sure you have the tall and short backwards. I thought the 67 bow was taller for the glass.

I see plastic offered for 67 and later, but not sure I've seen anyone who actually has it, and that it actually fits.

I still have my old glass window with most of the vinyl. I could measure them just out of curiosity.

Auto Transport Service
Back