• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

surfing and came across this golden nugget..

Few Mopar enthusiasts have ever seen an automotive assembly line. Fewer still saw the assembly of Mopar muscle cars. Almost no enthusiasts active today in the hobby worked at Chrysler those many years ago."

I went back several times to read again and look at the picture....dang it was STILL a 70 Mustang...but the good news they may have accidentally captured a 70 Twister. I'm a big 69/70 fastback fan.

I was searching for correct factory underbody finish...would love to have a time machine and sit and watch mopars being built in the 60's.

As a kid living in the metro St. Louis area, we took a field trip to the Corvette plant. Very cool as a 11 year old to ride on a new Vette as they rolled off the line. Spring of 1968, so 68 model probably.Too young to remember, or care at that time.

Great article, thanks.
Sure would like one of those fk5 birds to match my GTX.

Auto Transport Service
Back