• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Swapping from power to manual brakes

A70Runner

Local time
1:57 PM
Reaction score
I want to swap my 70 RR from Power to Manual brakes because of low vacuum. The car is originally a power disc car. I’ve converted the front discs to the 11.75. Car will be a street strip car. Just looking for a direction on MC sizes and mounting and anything else I might need to know. Anyone make a kit?

Thanks!

Get ahold of Cass aka Dr. Diff. 15/16" master cylinders are his best seller, but he also has 1 1/32". He will have everything you need.

Have you considered just adding a vacuuming pump? Would be fairly simple to do versus swapping everything

Have you considered just adding a vacuuming pump? Would be fairly simple to do versus swapping everything
Everything is new and dry right now so swapping shouldn’t be too bad. Not sure of Everything needed for vacuum pump setup.

Everything is new and dry right now so swapping shouldn’t be too bad. Not sure of Everything needed for vacuum pump setup.

You just buy the vac pump and it becomes the vac source for your booster. They work very well only downside is they're noisy.

Auto Transport Service
Back