• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Syracuse Nationals Pics- warning not all mopars

Steve009

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:17 AM
Reaction score
IMG_1183.JPG
IMG_1185.JPG
IMG_1184.JPG
IMG_1186.JPG
IMG_1188.JPG
IMG_1191.JPG
IMG_1192.JPG
while 99% of you were at Carlisle I was at the Syracuse Nationals. Thought I'd share a few of my favourites. Not all mopars but all cool!

That's some really nice rides! Thanks for sharing.

The first blue Hemi Coronet, has quite a large puddle under it. I'm hoping it wasn't from his car!

That's some really nice rides! Thanks for sharing.

The first blue Hemi Coronet, has quite a large puddle under it. I'm hoping it wasn't from his car!

Haha no just a huge amount of rain first thing in the morning!

IMG_2584.JPG
Hey Steve099, I was there Friday and Saturday, I was with the guys that own the black 67 Coronet R/T and the 63 Polara on Friday, both sweet cars. Saturday I parked over where the cars come in and leave, always a good time with the burnouts and the sheriffs making them stop, tough job they have with two lanes of cars filing out, but a good show! A lot very nice Mopars locally but saw quite of few from Canada along with other hot rods, they do great work on all the cars I saw that came from up north, seen a lot from Ma. And Pa. also. This show sure brings in a good mix.

View attachment 481008 Hey Steve099, I was there Friday and Saturday, I was with the guys that own the black 67 Coronet R/T and the 63 Polara on Friday, both sweet cars. Saturday I parked over where the cars come in and leave, always a good time with the burnouts and the sheriffs making them stop, tough job they have with two lanes of cars filing out, but a good show! A lot very nice Mopars locally but saw quite of few from Canada along with other hot rods, they do great work on all the cars I saw that came from up north, seen a lot from Ma. And Pa. also. This show sure brings in a good mix.

Not sure if I saw your car. There are so many it's hard to keep track! Wish we could have met! The cruising at night is always a fun time. I especially like my picture of my buddies 57 Pontiac at the Tesla electric fill up station haha

Auto Transport Service
Back