• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB T studs for holding plastic trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

resq302

Local time
8:23 AM
Reaction score
Looking for the T studs that hold the plastic trim on a 69 b body (GTX, Sport Satelite, satelite, etc) to the right side of the glove box and the plastic trim on the left side of the instrument cluster on the plastic (woodgrain) piece. Any leads please either reply or PM me.

Thanks in advance.

When you find some or a source, let me know Brian.....I have yet to even get a single original used one.....

Justin, do you have a photo of what they look like?

Looking for the T studs that hold the plastic trim on a 69 b body (GTX, Sport Satelite, satelite, etc) to the right side of the glove box and the plastic trim on the left side of the instrument cluster on the plastic (woodgrain) piece. Any leads please either reply or PM me.

Thanks in advance.
I have some good used ones with the correct nuts, PM me for info

When you find some or a source, let me know Brian.....I have yet to even get a single original used one.....
I have some good used ones with the correct nuts, PM me for info

Moparts, could you post a pic of what they look like?

Here's a pic of a set that I have. Removed from a 1968 Dodge Coronet 440. They are available for sale.

20190226_173051.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back