• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tach wiring 70 roadrunner Ralley dash

Gregg DeGeorge

Local time
5:03 AM
Reaction score
Sorting out some wiring today ,I printed out a diegram off moparts but didn’t have a Ralley dash one for a70 ;anyway no dash lights or tach ,did manage to get gas gauge working .Seems I put the,tan wire coming from headlight switch to the tach ,had dash out of car over winter my mistake ,we’re should this wire go ?I ran a new wire from tach out to engine compartment still no tach .Had gauges checked when dash was out Thanks

Two connections to the tach itself on a 70 round Ralley cluster. The round stud gets a dark blue wire from the switched power side of the fuse block. The grey w/ tracer wire is out to the coil negative side. The dash frame grounds the tach. Orange wires are lights, on w headlights. The plain grey wire is a constant hot, powers the clock.

Two connections to the tach itself on a 70 round Ralley cluster. The round stud gets a dark blue wire from the switched power side of the fuse block. The grey w/ tracer wire is out to the coil negative side. The dash frame grounds the tach. Orange wires are lights, on w headlights. The plain grey wire is a constant hot, powers the clock.
Thanks I’ll take a look tonight

Auto Transport Service
Back