• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tail light cover Charger -69

Matt1966

Local time
5:31 PM
Reaction score
IMG_20210224_141530619.jpg
Hi! We are looking for the plastic tail light cover for a 1969 Charger. I know a company in TN (RMC) made them a couple of years ago but I dont find any info on www now. I would appreciate some suggestions where to look. Thanks!
Mats Nilsson, Sweden

Last edited:
There are two used ones on ebay right now. a 69 and a 70. I knew there was a difference between the two model years, and now I see the difference.

Yes, the -70 is deeper. My picture is from my -70 but now we are looking for one for a -69 and we were hoping some one repop them.

I’ve read that they have halted production on them due to COVID-19
anyway here’s the number if you wanna call the lady that usually answers the phone (if they answer) is Patti. 1-423-538-5100

I’ve read that they have halted production on them due to COVID-19
anyway here’s the number if you wanna call the lady that usually answers the phone (if they answer) is Patti. 1-423-538-5100
I called them last month and she said they halted making because of COVID and they are looking for another company to make them.

Thanks everyone! I will call them in a month or two to check out what's happening.
Mats Nilsson, Sweden

Auto Transport Service
Back