• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Taillite panel (gasket)??? 64 Polara 500

5.7 hemi

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:23 AM
Reaction score
Anyone have a good source for the black runner gasket that goes between the taillite panel and body for a 64 polara 500? Any leads will help me to go in the right direction. Thanks.

Tail Light Gasket

Did you check with Kramer's? Typically, he's got just about everything that's hard to find. Good luck.

I think that DMT has them. Detroit Muscle Technologies.

I did call Kramer's yesterday and they did not get back to me, so I called again today, she apologized for not getting back to me, they were short handed, no biggie. She said she has what I need, but will double check with Mr. Kramer first and send me a sample to confirm it. Now that is top notch in my book. They also have alot of seals that I need, so I will order everything I need from them cause of how they treated me. I feel my wallet getting thinner already,lol!! Thanks for the responses.

Auto Transport Service
Back