• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Take 2. 28th Annual Summer Knights Car Show

66ChargerHI-PO

Local time
7:29 PM
Reaction score
Take 2. Announcing the, 28th Annual Benefit Summer Knights Car Show. THE SPRING SHOW EVERYONE WANTS TO ATTEND. Date is this Sunday, June 30. Time is 9am-3pm. All years welcome. Show cars, $10.00. Spectators $5.00. Military members, and kids enter free. The show benefits the Torie Costa Foundation, Autism Families CT, and other charities. It is located at 410 Beckley Rd, at the Berlin Fairgrounds in Berlin, CT. Dash plaques, raffles, food, and special guests. Top 30 trophies AND special awards, awarded at 2pm.

It got rained out last time, I hope the man upstairs has better plans for the weather. This show is in my "neck of the woods." Literally right near me. So, I'll most likely be there with a c-body or two. Show is supposed to be this Sunday, but as of now, the weather IS NOT looking good. From the clubs website the show DOES NOT have a rain-date

It's tomorrow!
berlin show.jpg

Great news. The show is on today! However, I will not be going. Going to be helping a friend of mine instead. I hear the weather is not going to be good at 1 o'clock anyway.

Auto Transport Service
Back