• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TALK about a explosion

CHARGERSTEVEN

Local time
4:12 AM
Reaction score
Any watching there news or checking there internet for the mass explosion in Beirut.

Hundreds of tons of a ammonia nitrate stored in unstable conditions in Beirut. 70 killed and thousands injured. Wow what a tragedy.

From some of the images ive seen,you could see a huge mushroom cloud n could be heard 50 miles away

There are more than 70 dead. But they won’t find those bodies. Anyone anywhere near the explosion was vaporized. That was huge.

I think they were building a vaccine to drop on the chininese

You imagine just being out side of that 1st blast thinking your safe. Then to have your feet stay and the rest is gone. Unreal.

Read it was fireworks factory but I don't know to be true. I think it was ghost that put up the videos early this morning.

If you watch one of the slow motion videos there sure appears to be an incoming object just before the big part of the explosion. Comes in at an angle from the left side.

I doubt we will ever hear the truth on this one. Like most things.

Seriously doubt that was ammonia nitrate!
Why do you think that? The orange cloud of gasses is typical of ammonia nitrate. The 1958 Ripple Rock explosion off the waters of Vancouver, one of the world's largest non-nuclear blasts was ammonium nitrate.
ripple-rock-explosion-omikron.jpg

Measured 3.3 on the Richter scale! The shockwave in the videos is incredible!

2750 metric tons of ammonium nitrate....
That was for fireworks, alright... Like dropping bombs and creating fireworks on their " friends' " heads in Iraq or Iran...
Cause of the explosion said to be fire ... Not terrorism
(That is good, anyway .... If believable.....)

Auto Transport Service
Back