• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Talk about a possible bad day . . . doing this to your competitor on a motorcycle at 130 MPH . . .

conv67bdere

Super Moderator
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:01 AM
Reaction score
This is really unbelievable . . . as the motorcycle racer is riding past a competitor, he grabs the competitors hand brake while they're going 130 MPH . . .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mo...als-brake/ar-BBN8THU?li=BBnba9I&ocid=1PRESCEP

And - in the video you will see that he has been caught in the past for kicking a competitor on the course

kickingcompetitor.jpg

and shutting off the engine to a competitor while they are getting ready to start . . .

shutoffbike.jpg

Dang . . . with friends like these . . . who needs enemies . . .

( 747Mopar - Devin ) - what's your thoughts ! ! !

He's an asshole and he got his just desserts. Hopefully, no team ever signs him again.

Wow! That’s whacked. I’d have to ring his neck if he did that to me. That is if I survived the crash!

He got his just reward. No need in having unsportsman like conduct on track.

His team dropped him immediately

This is really unbelievable . . . as the motorcycle racer is riding past a competitor, he grabs the competitors had brake while they're going 130 MPH . . .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mo...als-brake/ar-BBN8THU?li=BBnba9I&ocid=1PRESCEP

And - in the video you will see that he has been caught in the past for kicking a competitor on the course

View attachment 651636

and shutting off the engine to a competitor while they are getting ready to start . . .

View attachment 651637

Dang . . . with friends like these . . . who needs enemies . . .

( 747Mopar - Devin ) - what's your thoughts ! ! !
I'd take him out in a hurry but of coarse its much easier and safer to do in motorcross than at 100+mph. If someone did any of that to me it would be go time! Amazing he wasn't banned long ago.

He got his just reward. No need in having unsportsman like conduct on track.

His team dropped him immediately
No... there is no such thing as unsportsmanlike conduct after something that ridiculous... an *** beating is in order.

The first time a buddy reached over and hit the kill on my CBR we were slowing for turn 1 on warmups at VIR. I didn't even see it. Thought I had electrical problems. I wasn't amused.

Auto Transport Service
Back