• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tantrum

HYRDGOON

Local time
3:10 PM
Reaction score
1970 Dodge Charger "TANTRUM" built by SpeedKore won best domestic

tantrum.jpgtantrum1.jpgtantrum2.jpgtantrum3.jpgtantrum4.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHjhskEoS8M

- - - Updated - - -

HPI Customs Plymouth Roadrunner

http://www.hpicustoms.com/roadrunner.html

12208733_1726315657591217_3402327939419154291_n.jpg12227236_1726315674257882_2365932224648794143_n.jpg

I'd like. To have a Tantrum like that.....could be the wife's car......

Cool but the grille doesn't do it for me......

Sweet looking car! That can sit in my garage anytime!

I gotta' say I love the carbon fiber look

cool car

RR build is 'Bitchin'...LOL
I'll have to read that thread later, nice detail work & photos

Thanks

No prob Budnicks I just hate that the thread stopped a bit short of completion. I really want to find more on this car a LOT of their ideas are in line with the vision I have had for mine

Awesome thread! I am really digging that trunk area! Very clean. Like the brake lines too. The hoses coming out of the firewall and curving into the engine bay through the front wheelhouse are for what? I will be watching for this one for sure....hmmm ideas,,,,ideas.......ideas..... like I don't have enough already. lol.

Surprisingly I don't really like it???? I think anytime I see a 500 grill in a Charger I cringe probably because that's my favorite part of the car and am not a fan of a ton of carbon fiber all over a car. Everything else is sweet though.

I don't care for the charger either, to bling bling. The Road Runner though.....

Cool but the grille doesn't do it for me......

Someone else wrote that it looked like a 70 Ford Torino.
I actually like the FORD Torino, not the grille on this Charger. This looks like a case of "change for the sake of change, not to improve on a flaw.
Nice car otherwise.

gotta say id have to pass on the charger, that front and back end does just not do it for me at all that road runner tho....... Id probably take that

I'm not in love with either in their current trim but I would take either of them in a heartbeat!

The Tantrum Charger same as everyone else I don't like the paint scheme(too much carbon fiber) not crazy on the mirrors and I definitely agree you just can't get better than an RT Grille with hideaways so I don't like this 500 look.

The Roadrunner I don't like their colour choice but like the use of Graphic (have actually even considered something similar but not identical) and I don't like the choice of wheels.

Aside from that though both of these are inspirational builds and I hope to see more just like them.

Here's a real ideal Pro Touring build for me just wish it was a B Body loi

http://vid.carbuzz.com/this-1500-horsepower-cuda-could-eat-a-bugatti-for-lunch/

Yeah there's stuff in both build I like & dislike, neither is all that BUT
some a little change here & there would be more to MY personal likes & tastes,
wheels tires colors stance etc., it takes all types...
Seemingly some people hate Pro-Touring & Resto-Mods too, even on this site...
I can totally respect all that work they went thru to build them too,
sometimes on paper it looks allot better & then the finish products all combined,
unless you see them in person, is hard to really judge, some look far better while standing there,
especially compared to a photo...

I'm a big proponent of build it how "YOU" like it & not to please any select group/crowd...

Some people are way too critical, that's their prerogative too
{especially the Purist crowds, are the most vocal, sorry but it's true},
some are far to quick to point out others flaws/designs too, when never actually ever attempting anything out of the norm/their comfort zones...

I'm much more tolerant, most the time, I think...LOL

I'm not in love with either in their current trim but I would take either of them in a heartbeat!

The Tantrum Charger same as everyone else I don't like the paint scheme(too much carbon fiber) not crazy on the mirrors and I definitely agree you just can't get better than an RT Grille with hideaways so I don't like this 500 look.

The Roadrunner I don't like their colour choice but like the use of Graphic (have actually even considered something similar but not identical) and I don't like the choice of wheels.

Aside from that though both of these are inspirational builds and I hope to see more just like them.

Here's a real ideal Pro Touring build for me just wish it was a B Body loi

http://vid.carbuzz.com/this-1500-horsepower-cuda-could-eat-a-bugatti-for-lunch/

Agreed, that is a badass Cud!

that charger is running a mercury motor I think I saw on another post.
interesting choice, might be an idea for the future for mine lol

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back