• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tem Greene's Nephew here (new member)

cli55er

Local time
4:39 AM
Reaction score
not sure how many of you remember Tem Greene, but he was my Uncle.

I am currently working on my 70 Swinger 340 over on A Bodies Only, but thought I'd join this site as well as my kiddo is into Chargers (he loves The Dukes of Hazzard). We are looking for a first Mopar for him. probably an A body...as i have tons of parts off my Dart i can use.

Jeff Peterson....if you see this....I'd like to connect.

I'm also over here to post a lost/found and to maybe connect with some old North Loop Dodge Performance Team members. I remember Jeff, Dale, Lonnie, a kid named Hank like me that had a silver charger (fastback style). You guys will see my dart still has the NLDPT sticker in the window. some of you might remember my car. It has been in our family since 1989 and my dad (Lee Greene) was a very active member of the club.

skip to page 8 for current work....or page one going back to 2014

https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/threads/henrys-70-dart-swinger.263029/

14.jpg IMG_9395.JPG

Last edited:
Welcome from Georgia.

I still have a few NLDPT monthly newsletters from the late 1980's, but dang!...I never got a window sticker:(.

The most memorable meet for me was when Dick Landy and Miss Direct Connection were at the dealership.

Welcome from Georgia.

I still have a few NLDPT monthly newsletters from the late 1980's, but dang!...I never got a window sticker:(.

The most memorable meet for me was when Dick Landy and Miss Direct Connection were at the dealership.

i remember the last show i went to there...maybe 2000 or 2001 ish. my uncle had a primer colored (original b5 blue i think) roadrunner at that show at NLD. My uncle did work there near the end of his life though....as a salesman.

no sure how my dad got the sticker...but its a piece of history for the car, so i plan to leave it.

I don't remember the meet you are talking about, but i do have this 1991 Miss Mopar poster my dad got signed for me. I was 10 and I thought dang she wants to be my girlfriend! she is HOT! LOL. she still is....that's why she hangs in my garage. Leslie....wherever you are.....XOXO.

IMG_4123.jpg

Yes...i miss him dearly. 11 years now he has been gone. wish i had spent more time with him. Last thing i did was help him get his front springs back into his little red express truck.....he was trying to use spring compressors....and i just plopped the spring in and jacked the lower control arm up without the need for the compressor. LOL. he was like.....duh... LOL

Welcome from North Florida !!!
Very Nice Swinger :thumbsup:

Thanks....some people aren't going to agree with the direction i'm taking the car...but my dad is fine with it and my son is having alot of fun learning. The motor we took out should make a decent daily for the abody my son wants (slant car would work as i have a 340 and a front K frame with suspension and KH brakes, etc.). just gotta find one. He prefers the 69 dart, but if someone here has something (dart,duster,valiant, 4x4 ramcharger....) for a 13 yo to play with that wont blow up my bank account...pm me.

Mine is getting a PIE LA motor...race eliminator level....and RMS front suspension. Back will come later. plus some cosmetic changes. trying to get it all done as my dad isn't in the best health.

19.jpg 38.jpg

Last edited:
not sure if anyone remembers Tem's b5 Challenger.....but if its around...I helped put the dash back in that car. :)

Welcome aboard from NJ and best of luck with your quest & other projects! Also, thanks for posting the pictures; yer razin yer son right!
:thumbsup:

Welcome to the site. Your uncle was the very first person to welcome me onto this site way back in 2009......

Auto Transport Service
Back