• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tennessee Fires threatens Smoky mountains...

super-bee_ski

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:17 AM
Reaction score
Hoping our forum brothers and sisters in Tennessee are out of harms way with the 3,000 plus acres of fire near Gatlinburg and smoky Mountains!
As a resident of Kalifornia, I understand it is "not just the Fires" but the Smoke v]can be unbearable and cause Lung/Bronchial damage
Hoping moparedtn, Cudachick and our others are safe from this wild fire!
PS: I did not proof read, title should read FIRES, not Firs...oops

:thumbsup:

we had to evac last night at 01:30 am, came back around 5 am this morning, long night, but thankfully were all ok and still have a home. had a fire pop up about 1.5 miles away and then another 3/4 mile away,
wind was terrible, our home weather station clocked a gust at 112 mph, lost 5 shingles off the house, and of course, the all hit my new gladiator.
but all in all ok here. the big fire is about 45 mins from me

we had to evac last night at 01:30 am, came back around 5 am this morning, long night, but thankfully were all ok and still have a home. had a fire pop up about 1.5 miles away and then another 3/4 mile away,
wind was terrible, our home weather station clocked a gust at 112 mph, lost 5 shingles off the house, and of course, the all hit my new gladiator.
but all in all ok here. the big fire is about 45 mins from me
So glad you are doing okay!
Hang in there!

Hoping our forum brothers and sisters in Tennessee are out of harms way with the 3,000 plus acres of fire near Gatlinburg and smoky Mountains!
As a resident of Kalifornia, I understand it is "not just the Fires" but the Smoke v]can be unbearable and cause Lung/Bronchial damage
Hoping Cudachick and our others are safe from this wild fire!

what he said ^^^ :thumbsup:

stay safe

Threatening firs?
upload_2022-3-31_13-19-28.png

Hoping moparedtn, Cudachick and our others are safe from this wild fire!

But we pronounce it "fars"
:D

Thanks for the heads up. Checking on friends and family members now. It’s such a beautiful area, hope everyone is ok.

I use to go to Gatlinburg Tennessee in the summer, over Christmas, it didn't matter, I liked it!! The last time I went was a few months after the big fire of 2016. Hope all is well!!

Auto Transport Service
Back