• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD TH400 Transmission for BB Mopar

Status
Not open for further replies.

a68dart360

Local time
4:57 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have possibly for sale a TH400 trans for BB Mopar with a JW Ultra Bell bellhousing adapter done by Mike's Transmission in Lancaster Calif. I am looking to get a Torqueflite and will not be needing this. I was going to use it for a stroker motor build and I wanted a trans that did not take a lot of HP to run but could handle around 900HP. Trans was rebuilt and gone through years ago and check out good. Had 34 element sprague replaced. Trans has low 1st gear and is reverse pattern, manual valve body with a trans brake. Not sure who made the trans brake. Transmission has a deep aluminum pan. Trans has been sitting in my garage on the shelf never been in a car since it was done. Looking to get around $1,100.00 obo. Also have a Munsinger 8" 5000 stall convertor available for $400.00 and who ever would buy it should get it checked out. It was working fine but just to be safe. Will sell trans and converter together for $1,300.00. Let me know if any one is interested. Thank you.
Attached Images

Attachments

• IMG-20120617-00486.jpg
    IMG-20120617-00486.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 757
transmission price lowered to $ 900.00 and will help out on shipping. Will make a pkg deal if you are interested in convertor also.

transmission price lowered to $ 700.00 and will split shipping cost. Will make a pkg deal if you are interested in convertor also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back