• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thank you Barrett-Jackson...and my Wife

71RR

Local time
8:17 AM
Reaction score
Please welcome me to the 62-65 B Body club. I was the last hand raised in Vegas a couple weeks ago on a beautiful 64 Belvedere. What a new era of muscle I have joined. The history and storys behind the early muscle that I am learning about now. Totally overlooked on my part until now. These are the Grandfathers of the muscle movement, and so overlooked by so many. I was saturated with the 68 and up muscle, so I am like a kid in a new candy store. Looking forward to learning even more. I told my 71 RR and 74 Duster to move over and make room in the toy box.

Barrett-Jackson 9-2010 036 [1280x768].JPG

Barrett-Jackson 9-2010 038 [1280x768].jpg

Barrett-Jackson 9-2010 133 [1280x768].JPG

Barrett-Jackson 9-2010 175 [1280x768].JPG

Sweet car, and I must say a loving wife.

Year: 1964
Make: PLYMOUTH
Model: BELVEDERE
Style: CUSTOM 2 DOOR
Exterior Color: RED
Interior Color: RED
Cylinders: 8
Engine Size: 413
Transmission: 3-SPEED AUTOMATIC

Summary: Complete restoration, Ruby Red with red interior and push button automatic. Upgraded with a 413cid Max Wedge with 2x4 barrel carburetor cross ram.
Details: This car has been totally restored and is upgraded with a cross ram fed 413cid Max Wedge mated to Chrysler's heavy duty push button Torqueflite automatic transmission. Painted steel wheels with dog dish hubcaps.

You got a great car at a very nice price.
It would cost WAY more to buy and restore a car to this level.

Welcome to the '64 club! Congrats.

Great looking car!!!

NOW, if you want to move up a couple of years and to a Hemi you can buy my car in my signature.

Damn;took the words right off my fingertips!

That's ok, Al - you can catch the next one. Seems to be a lot of '64 cars jumping in around here.

Welcome aboard and nice ride. Ron

Thats one bad *** ride...Hopefully you take her to the dragstrip to see what she,ll do...MoPars were made to run not sit in the garage and collect dust...
Petty Blue 67 GTX

Auto Transport Service
Back