• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks for the add

Denis Breland

Local time
4:50 AM
Reaction score
First Dodge,1967 Coronet 500,,, had a 69 Roadrunner auto and 68 sport satellite 4speed in the mid 70,s. time to get back into it. Just bought this , its 12 hours away , covid is putting a damper on travel around here, and that its -30 Celsius,,[ -22 F ] around here doesn't help. Described as new or rebuilt everything, 440,auto, with A/C, R/T clone, which I'm ok with. I'm a real fan of convertibles , my 3rd one ,1st Mopar one though
looking forward to being part of the group.

Coronet 10.jpg Coronet.jpg Coronet 2.jpg Coronet7.jpg Coront 4.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome from Alabama, really nice Coronet, love the 66-67's and a nice color.

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten.

I know you shouldn’t need a/c. nice looking car! If it from where I think it is from, you will be moving very fast to get there in 12 hours.

I know you shouldn’t need a/c. nice looking car! If it from where I think it is from, you will be moving very fast to get there in 12 hours.
Actually your right about that's 12 of driving only
Your right 12 to 13 of driving time only plus stops. and for a/c I rarey use it.. but it can get ripping hot around here . I drive a topless jeep tj in the summer here.. have to put the top on to for some shade sometimes

Nice Coronet (R/T Clone)

welcome to FBBO

Actually your right about that's 12 of driving only

Your right 12 to 13 of driving time only plus stops. and for a/c I rarey use it.. but it can get ripping hot around here . I drive a topless jeep tj in the summer here.. have to put the top on to for some shade sometimes
If you are 7-8 hours from Saskatoon, you probably have similar temperatures. We are-27 with hellish winds.

Welcome aboard from NJ. Very nice car and thanks for the pictures! :)

Very pretty for a fake, err "tribute". :)
welcome.png

Welcome!

Welcome from Missouri!! What Jerry said!! X2

Auto Transport Service
Back