• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks for the add

Scoutsr2

Local time
2:54 AM
Reaction score
My name is Bryan and I live in Central Texas. Formerly a parts and service director for 30+ years in Chrysler dealerships, I now rep for the Mopar EVTS program. I have owned and built a few cars pretty much all across the Mopar Spectrum. Currently I have two projects. A 71 Sassy Grass Roadrunner and a 71 FC7 Challenger Convertible. The RR is up now and will get the resto-mod treatment with a Gen III Hemi. I am curious if anyone recognizes the car in my avatar. I sold that car a few years ago and it was wrecked in transit to the buyer in Chicago. While it is red in these pics, it was actually an original FM3 Pink Charger. The buyer had it insured and retained ownership. He told me had plans to restore it back to pink.

DSC00849.jpg wrecked.jpg wrecked4.jpg

Hi Scoutsr2, :welcome:

You get extra points for originality; most people, if they put up any photo on their early posts, show off something they're actually currently working on:) How 'bout that Sassy Grass Roadrunner?

It's a shame about that wrecked Charger though.

Welcome from Alabama, let's see your current projects, it's a shame about your sold car. It was a beauty.

Welcome from Alabama, let's see your current projects, it's a shame about your sold car. It was a beauty.

The RR in the background is the one I am starting now. It is all disassembled and on the rotisserie now. The Chally is in the shed.

Purple71Convertible001.jpg DSC01362.jpg

you get the 01 charger from the Barris stable. ?
I love that Challenger though.
Not sure where I found it. I can tell you that it went to Australia with a whole slew of parts crammed inside.

Welcome aboard from NJ and thanks for the pictures. Best of luck with your project toys! :D

Welcome from Missouri!!

welcome to FBBO

Auto Transport Service
Back