• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks for the add!!

mikeynonos

Local time
12:38 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone...

Just wanted to say thanks for having me. I am currently working on a 1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 car for the original owner and thought it would be good join the forum to learn more about these cars.

284674895_1690946484592650_4985071220323352305_n.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome aboard! Let's hear more of the history as well as some more pic's!

Welcome aboard! Let's hear more of the history as well as some more pic's!
Hey Rebel, the original owner of the car is a friend of mines father. He ordered the car brand new, and it has just been sitting in his garage ever since I was in High School (graduated in '91). The body is in very rough shape (rust) but I was able to get it fired up on an external fuel system. You can follow the progress of the rebuild if you are on Facebook through my business page. MBMotorsports.

Greetings from northern MI.

What an awesome, fantastic, killer looking car to get back on the road, tho I might be a little prejudiced on the matter

Welcome from Illinois!! Would be nice if you would duplicate your facebook posts in our Member's Projects & Restorations forum. Not all members are facebookers.

Welcome from Illinois!! Would be nice if you would duplicate your facebook posts in our Member's Projects & Restorations forum. Not all members are facebookers.
65Bel, I will look into doing just that. Thanks for the idea.

Welcome from Alabama, my favorite year Charger.

Auto Transport Service
Back