• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

That was a nasty crash

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:17 PM
Reaction score
Pretty crazy crash! Lucky that he was able to get himself out cause nobody was going to walk into those flames, unbuckle him and take him out.

Ryan Newman last year during the Daytona 500

NHRA this year

And then you see this

Really makes you appreciate the development in the safety process over the years

Cars / Safety cages - The better they handle the faster they get

Personal

Uniforms

Pretty amazing

wow that was a sudden stop

lucky M-fer for damn sure, lucky to be alive
& not toast

Two things from me...
  1. Sorry that it happened,
  2. Sorry it wasn't worse and with Lewis Hamilton's car. :cursin:
Hahahaha .... so you're tired of him winning too ! Mercedes has had their **** together the last few years that's for sure. Was hoping Ferrari would put up a better fight.

I've done plenty of racing in younger days, especially in (amateur) SCCA stuff.
I NEVER did any open-wheel, though. I had gotten an offer to do so at one
point, but then a really good guy went on his lid in a regional race in WV I was at
and died and that was it for me.
Those cars climb others too easily and it doesn't take much to render them undriveable.

The hole gran prix was a disaster, first Grosjean split his car in two and set it on fire then in the restart stroll roll oven and in the end checo perez's car set in fire, besides no tech pro barrier or tires in the guard rail, the helmet of Grosjean melted down, as well as a boot, next week the race is in the same circuit.

Hahahaha .... so you're tired of him winning too !
It's more about him being a self-centered prima donna, and trying to preach to the world about BLM, taking a knee, and his arrogance etc.
He's nothing more than a racist.

I don't mind winners.....hell, I wish Michael Schumacher & Ayrton Senna were still racing. :(

He's crediting the halo for saving his life. I was surprised to see him emerge after baking in there so long.

Just sat down at a restaurant and happen to look up at the TVs and saw the start and the crash and figured nobody was walking away from it....

Auto Transport Service
Back