• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

That's a whole lotta ugly for 3.8 million

Kind of interesting to think that someone with the means to drop $3.8 million on a car spends time browsing the internet and BaT.

I was watching a YT video with an owner of a Chyron. He was going through the costs of scheduled maintenance. The wheels, tires and other major components have a "use-by" date, of sorts. An oil change is $15K, as there are SEVEN drain plugs, and the filter can only be removed by lifting the engine. There are eight radiators. Eight!

Even if you leave the car sitting in your air-conditioned parlor and just LOOK at it, the annual service is $125K. I believe the insurance on the car was over $140K annually.

My head can't wrap around that at all,

Jeans and a T-shirt don't fit that ride. So neither would I, even if I had the dough.

1668793783709.png

What a rip off, only 218 mph.? The regular Chiron goes 43 mph faster while the SuperSport 300+ will do 304 mph. And no vinyl roof or wire wheels either. Pfft.

What a rip off, only 218 mph.? The regular Chiron goes 43 mph faster while the SuperSport 300+ will do 304 mph. And no vinyl roof or wire wheels either. Pfft.
Yep.. Tim's had his up to 281mph I believe it was and his wife "backed out" at 273!

Subaru Tribeca B9 wagon...good car, ugly as hell, and looks like the Veyron drew inspiration from it and a 1959 Edsel

1668801239600.png

1668801304093.png

1668801442370.png

I'm with you RC, I don't see or get the appeal, at all
fugly *** cars
no matter how fast or powerful
even IF I had the extra disposable cash to blow on that ****
I wouldn't...

almost any of the Bugatti's, unless it's a vintage racecar,
are all fugly as hell, some of them are even quetionable too

I guess it's like fat chicks, some people like them too :realcrazy:

NO THANKS

Kind of interesting to think that someone with the means to drop $3.8 million on a car spends time browsing the internet and BaT.
It’s just a bunch of rich guys flexing. With all that “free” money they got since January 2021.

I don't care how fast or how well a car handles IF it looks like an LSD licking Hippie had a hand in the design of it.
Just like with electric cars....they are fast but ugly as a dog's *** and the quiet is a huge turnoff.
This blue turd though....This is so far beyond anything that I'd ever want, like or think of.

Auto Transport Service
Back