• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

That's enough of this stinkin' winter - Time to wake up ol' Fred!

moparedtn

I got your Staff Member riiiight heeeere...
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:04 PM
Reaction score
I'm not like a lot of you guys. I don't have a particularly stellar example of
a Mopar nor do I have what you'd call an announcer voice, but what the hell....
here goes nothing:

I'm not like a lot of you guys. I don't have a particularly stellar example of
a Mopar nor do I have what you'd call an announcer voice, but what the hell....
here goes nothing:

Looks and sounds great, i did the same thing last weekend!

Ed, it sounds absolutely fantastic!!! Your car is perfect and don't ever tell me about it not being perfect. I was going to offer you some chrome tips I have from a new dodge ram, but it Looks like you have it covered. Thanks for sharing!! Ulli

You remind me of Jim Stafford that narrated the song Wildwood Flower. :) "Sitting thar on that sack of seed".

Fred sounds good:thumbsup: Looks good to! In the future try not to show clips of the countryside. You know what that does to me :(

Thanks for sharing Ed. Good job!

Looks good from here Ed! We have a ways to go before this snow leaves the northeast. Can't wait for the first drive of the year.

Ed, it sounds absolutely fantastic!!! Your car is perfect and don't ever tell me about it not being perfect. I was going to offer you some chrome tips I have from a new dodge ram, but it Looks like you have it covered. Thanks for sharing!! Ulli
Thanks my friend. Eh, that's just the sewer pipe 3" exhaust on there, no chrome or tips or whatever.
Been thinking of putting some repro ones on Fred one day...

You could have at least gave us a quick and sweet rev just as you signed off! :D

Nicely done! I'm a few states away but may be I'll stop by for a beer or Bourbon one day when I'm in your neighborhood. Looks like a nice place!

58 degrees warmer then this time last week WI

I cleaned out the garage and started organizing the new Toolbox I bought for Christmas , yes for myself

All I see is 30s and 40s ahead

It’s almost time

You remind me of Jim Stafford that narrated the song Wildwood Flower. :) "Sitting thar on that sack of seed".

Fred sounds good:thumbsup: Looks good to! In the future try not to show clips of the countryside. You know what that does to me :(

Thanks for sharing Ed. Good job!
Thank you my brotha from a different mutha....but come on, a lot of PA is pretty dang scenic, too!

What a fantastic garden/outlook you have! The car's nice too. That fresh spring air must be great - I really miss the cold and the changing of the seasons.

Looks and sounds great, i did the same thing last weekend!
That's sort of what I'm trying to stir up around here....
It's time to see everyone waking up their beasts! By God, if Fred can do it, any of 'em can!
Instant boost to the mood for sure. :thumbsup:

Thanks my friend. Eh, that's just the sewer pipe 3" exhaust on there, no chrome or tips or whatever.
Been thinking of putting some repro ones on Fred one day...
If you ever consider those round ones that are on ram trucks, I know they're not the original style, they're yours, I'd ship them to you. Just saying.

Love it! Looks and sounds beautifully menacing:thumbsup:

Ed never put Fred down :BangHead:, beautiful car and sounds great. Love your spread and with that clear weather take Fred out,dont tease him.:lol: Hope all is well Dave

Auto Transport Service
Back