• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The 2020 Corvette.

SteveSS

Local time
6:28 AM
Reaction score
Since no one else will, I'm going to address the elephant in the room. The 2020 Corvette was released yesterday. I used to be a Corvette fanatic before Mopars. I used to have a bunch of early ones. The engineers wanted a mid-engine car since Zora Arkus Duntov's time in 1970.

It's not bad to look at but the two facts that I noticed were 0-60 in under 3 seconds and the price starts at under $60K.

A friend of mine put a required deposit down a couple months ago just to reserve his. He had to wait until now to place the order and I believe he is doing that today. He already owns a 2017 Corvette.

Anything that has not been demolished looks better than a C7.

Sorry guys - but I kind of like the new vette a d I like the price tag too. Better get used to them because the streets are going to be crawling with them at that price. I’m not a buyer but I am a looker......

Yeah, they start at $60K, but I'm sure you can't reasonably get one for less than $75K or $80K. Still, it is a very reasonable price for a car that has often been a decent challenger for the supercars at a fraction of the price.

I'm not a hater at all. All this is great for the overall car hobby.

Last edited:
For those that can tolerate the C7...there are bunches still on dealership lots...discounted. I've seen the "lesser" entry models for $11k to $15k off of MSRP.

Auto Transport Service
Back