• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Actions of a Few ...

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
6:42 PM
Reaction score
... have now become a little reward for everybody.

The enormous public and private support I received over the last couple of weeks here, on FABO and even on FaceBook concerning my recent For Sale ad has been completely overwhelming to say the least!

Knowing that dozens of you have my back and are so willing to put it in writing, I want to say "Thank You" the best way I know how, beyond those two little words that seem so inadequate at this moment.

I am authorizing an exclusive 13th Anniversary Sale to FBBO members only. For every powder coating / metal restoration job that arrives here at my shop between today and October 31, 2020, all FBBO members will enjoy a 13% labor discount instead of the 5% (members), 10% (Gold members) or 12% (military/law enforcement/first responder) discounts that have always been in place.

When you pack your box, just add a note with your FBBO handle. (There are plenty of shipping tips as well as other money-saving ideas on my website's FAQ Section which I encourage everyone to read anyway.) If you have no idea who I am or what I do around here, please visit my website at http://phoenixspecialtycoatings.com.

PLEASE NOTE though that with all these shows and events getting canceled or postponed, my current stack of job security is pretty high right now and my shop shelves look more like late January than June. (I've had plenty to do every day since 2009 but it usually slows down over the warmer months. Not this year!) In other words, my turn around time is still slow as molasses because I'm an admitted **** Virgo perfectionist so if you need it back quickly either call me -- sometimes I can work in rushes or shorter deadlines -- or use your local place. I hope you will decide to take me up on thanking you properly though.

I still don't specialize in trim pieces so I encourage you to shop elsewhere on that stuff.

You know I love you guys!!! Thank You one and all for your amazing support in making PSC a success the last thirteen years and counting. It's my privilege to serve you. << curtsey >>

Leanna

Last edited:
What an Awesome Vendor - So glad to have you on the site Leanne ! ! !

And your additional discounts will be more than appreciated by the Forum Members.

You're the best ! ! !

whos awesome.jpg

dang cudachick :thankyou:
I wish I had something, I needed to powder-coat

very generous offer too, way to support the forum :lowdown:

I foresee a great 4th quarter in your future :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:usflag:

Last edited:
I can personally vouch for Leanna's attention to detail and quality of work.

Thank you for the generous gesture Leanna. I hope everything works out well for you. :thumbsup:

wished all businesses cared about customers the way you do cudachick! thanks you rock!

There is no one on the planet that does the quality and complexity that you do. Keep up the good work and thanks for offering the discount.

Leanna is awesome and does the most fantastic work ever!!!! I you want proof, I can post many pictures of her quality! Best in the world on service, attention, work and desires met!!!

You are my kind of gal Leanna, class act all the way :thumbsup:. If I had anything that needed coating, you would definitely be the one getting the call.

I neglected to mention earlier that any FBBO member-owned jobs already here in line will also receive the Anniversary Discount. Your support is just as valuable!!

Please message me with your real name so I can match up your handle to the parts you have here.

Don't be shy about mentioning it later either if you don't see the 13% off reflected on your draft invoice! I don't want to miss anybody who is entitled to it.

Auto Transport Service
Back