• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Beast is unleashed!

Imperial One

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:31 PM
Reaction score
As I wrote here yesterday

https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/threads/finally.244430/#post-912222932

I am not so patiently awaiting the arrival on my recently purchased '67 Coronet RT.

In the meantime I do have something to drive. Got it out of storage today:

Hellcat April 20, 2022 - 20220430_110300.jpg

2019 Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye. I checked my records and I took the insurance off it on Nov. 22, 2021. So that's nearly 5 and a half months ago. I've got to say that, while I love living in Canada, for half the year it's quite a bit less fun to be a car guy.

Last edited:
Bad ride there! Glad to see you removed the shipping protectors off the chin spoiler!:thumbsup:

Pennsylvania is about the same. All the toys are stored at least half the year! ruffcut

Was out for a ride today in the Hellcat. I drove by the Dodge dealer and decided to stop in. They had my car's fatter brother in the showroom. Nearly identical options except the widebody.

Finch Hellcat Redeye  Widebody - 20220430_151803.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back