• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The best Christmas TV commercial I've ever witnessed

moparedtn

I got your Staff Member riiiight heeeere...
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:54 PM
Reaction score
There's lots of classics out there from over the decades, of course.
Budweiser Clydesdales, Christmas palm tree on an island, all sorts of them come to mind....
I think I have a new favorite, however - and I don't even know what it's advertising:

Damn. I must be getting old....dusty as hell in here.

I've always thought this commercial was heads above any of the competition.

He wanted to be able to lift his grand daughter to place star on tree, that was why he was lifting a weight.

He wanted to be able to lift his grand daughter to place star on tree, that was why he was lifting a weight.
Got that part, thanks...

Please, everyone feel free to post some of your favorite Christmas commercials, new or old! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Wow. You should be working for the FBI.

1 laugh 5.gif

Here's another one. The pup kills me:

I don't like these TV ads where I have no idea what they are advertising about. But even worse, is the one for Lume'.... I do know what that is about. Wish it would go away in mixed company.

Auto Transport Service
Back