• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The best inflatable raft?

Propwash

Local time
4:48 AM
Reaction score
So......Looking at buying a little inflatable raft to do a bit of fishing from, on a secluded lake near my land in the sticks. Decided to check out some reviews on a certain raft on Amazon. A couple things are apparent....Certain rafts excel with certain activities I guess, and Amazon does not filter their reviews too well. Check out the first review on page 2

Warning..."Descriptive"

http://www.amazon.com/Intex-Seahawk-2-Boat-Set/product-reviews/B006IXB73C/ref=cm_cr_pr_btm_link_2?ie=UTF8&pageNumber=2&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=byRankDescending

Last edited:
Kodiak Makes great inflatables, pricey thou... not sure about your budget
I haven't had any in a few years now, had one allot like this, for 20 something years, I no longer have it...

http://www.inflatableboats.com/Zodiak-Fish-N-Hunt-310S-ZFISHHUNT310S.htm ,

never purchased from that supplier either, they're on sale

like $700-$2900 for a 1 or 2 man, $800 fish & hunt or basic rafts even,
they might make cheaper ones

Maybe Bass Pro would have an inexpensive raft,
sorry I see the one you listed was only $49

image.jpgthese work the best

I cant find the review you are talking about?

Open the link....check out the first review post made by John K

Dave...you'll have to go to the first post of page 2 of the reviews

Link Automatically directs me there, but you guys would have to manually go to page 2.

Link Automatically directs me there, but you guys would have to manually go to page 2.

ok I found it, hahaha!

Well, good for John K... I guess.

LMAO!!

So......Looking at buying a little inflatable raft to do a bit of fishing from, on a secluded lake near my land in the sticks. Decided to check out some reviews on a certain raft on Amazon. A couple things are apparent....Certain rafts excel with certain activities I guess, and Amazon does not filter their reviews too well. Check out the first review on page 2

Warning..."Descriptive"

http://www.amazon.com/Intex-Seahawk-2-Boat-Set/product-reviews/B006IXB73C/ref=cm_cr_pr_btm_link_2?ie=UTF8&pageNumber=2&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=byRankDescending

LMFAO!!! Im surprised he didnt include pics too...sheesh!

here are the replies to john's review

http://www.amazon.com/gp/review/R1WQ3F036RKIGV/ref=cm_cr_pr_cmt_btn?ASIN=B006IXB73C#wasThisHelpful

Enough Room,
John K Doing it doogie style, with the wife...LOL...

I was wondering what was up,
I thought you were looking for a inflatable raft, didn't look at the second page of reviews...

prop, have you priced the zodiacs? from the "tender" line?

(I have no idea, just... being prior military and such it's a name I am familiar with)

Hey thanks for the leads on the rafts fella's! Needless to say i'm looking more for features geared towards fishing and not bed Olympics. Took the nephew out on a couple cheapo inflatable rafts this weekend. Small lake, with no roads to it, just a trail through the forest...about 4 miles from my plot. Tied into a pile of these big gills

bg.jpg

Limited out! Had a blast! Anyways, one thing is for certain...the Mill's Fleet Farm inflatable dinghy's aren't gonna cut it. One dorsal fin through the raft, sitting in tipped over beer and worm guts, peanut brittle oars and spinning in circles like a fair ride gone wrong, made the trip interesting to say the least. Fish were biting and the beer was cold, so it was tolerable. I'll be checking up on the leads you guys posted. Thank you!

How about a canoe? Get a set of portage pads so you can put it up on your shoulders and away you go. look for something like a used alum Grumman or alumacraft.

That's a dandy blue gill by the way, awesome!

My buddy has this & uses it upstate NY fishing......

[video=youtube;QX9_yNdS-Hc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX9_yNdS-Hc[/video]

Hey thanks for the leads on the rafts fella's! Needless to say i'm looking more for features geared towards fishing and not bed Olympics. Took the nephew out on a couple cheapo inflatable rafts this weekend. Small lake, with no roads to it, just a trail through the forest...about 4 miles from my plot. Tied into a pile of these big gills

Limited out! Had a blast! Anyways, one thing is for certain...the Mill's Fleet Farm inflatable dinghy's aren't gonna cut it. One dorsal fin through the raft, sitting in tipped over beer and worm guts, peanut brittle oars and spinning in circles like a fair ride gone wrong, made the trip interesting to say the least. Fish were biting and the beer was cold, so it was tolerable. I'll be checking up on the leads you guys posted. Thank you!

Really enjoyed your description of the fishing trip Will. Brought back lots of memories of trying to do the manly job of fishing with poor quality tools, plus memories of fishing in the Lakewood area. Had a great laugh, thank you.

I found the review...

It "popped" right up...

WOW, looks like that guys was just being RUDE,CRUDE and evil...

Auto Transport Service
Back