• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The birth of Rock N Roll

Thanks, Great era for music, you can listen too all day... my computer is too slow, I only made it thru part of it... I love that era of golden oldies... I will check it out again latter...

Thanks, Great era for music, you can listen too all day... my computer is too slow, I only made it thru part of it... I love that era of golden oldies... I will check it out again latter...

YW,,, it's pretty good, so try to get the rest in sometime.

Music you could understand & dance to

When music was good and you could understand what they where saying and they didn't have to smash their instruments to be noticed.:headbang:

I think we may be showing our age guys...LOL... I was born in 1959, my music era was really mid 70's AC/DC, Aerosmith, Van Hallen, Kiss, Molly Hatchet, Almen Brothers, Lynard Skynard etc., class of 77' baby, but I was more into my parents era, than my own era though, late 50's -late 60's, my personal favorites are 1st the Beach Boys early stuff Endless Summer is a great album {early songs released latter}, Jan & Dean etc. you know, the car guy music, also Motown's many artists especially the Supremes, Temp's & Marvin Gaye & then 50's rockabilly dance hall/county/hay-ride/fair music, the true beginning of Rock & Roll... Like Elvis, Richie Valley & Buddy Holly & the Crickets, Little Richard, Big Bopper, etc...

You can use You tube down-loader to watch these that stop in the middle like that, it just down loads videos into whatever folder you want and plays on what ever player you use on your PC to watch them... Its a free program, I found it for this very reason.. Then you can keep them or just delete the file. Thought id mention it, works well and surprisingly quicker to download then watching it hear, for the longer ones. Its fun to save the music and members cars to watch again whenever.. Link below if you want to read or check on it..

http://download.cnet.com/YouTube-Downloader/3000-2071_4-10647340.html

I think we may be showing our age guys...LOL... I was born in 1959, my music era was really mid 70's AC/DC, Aerosmith, Van Hallen, Kiss, Molly Hatchet, Almen Brothers, Lynard Skynard etc., class of 77' baby, but I was more into my parents era, than my own era though, late 50's -late 60's, my personal favorites are 1st the Beach Boys early stuff Endless Summer is a great album {early songs released latter}, Jan & Dean etc. you know, the car guy music, also Motown's many artists especially the Supremes, Temp's & Marvin Gaye & then 50's rockabilly dance hall/county/hay-ride/fair music, the true beginning of Rock & Roll... Like Elvis, Richie Valley & Buddy Holly & the Crickets, Little Richard, Big Bopper, etc...

Aside from you being a few years older than me....You nailed my sentiments exactly.

Auto Transport Service
Back