• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The CANCEL CULTURE we live in

Don't ya know by now that all People are idiots?

In the words of Emit when he sees the girl in the lego movie, uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh...........

Not a fan of the 4 door Charger anyway.
The Challenger is pretty cool though, I'd take one of these if only I could afford it.
be3173d4511d5d3dff6e478ebe89d547x.jpg

Last edited:
I swear people are nuts !

There’s enough shadow racers that are a danger to fellow drivers to give all “fast” cars a bad rap. Ban the a-hole drivers, not the cars. Take it to the track!

Last edited:
I’m starting a gofuvkyourself campaign against the Dodge Charger haters of Atlanta, anybody wanna donate some bread? I promise I won’t spend it on Mopar parts instead!

remember the scene in the Dukes of Hazzard movie ?
where they confront the Duke boys in Atlanta
in 'the General Lee'
with the the Georgia Battle Flag on top
it's nothing new

remember the scene in the Dukes of Hazzard movie ?
where they confront the Duke boys in Atlanta
in 'the General Lee'
with the the Georgia Battle Flag on top
it's nothing new

The difference is, they still had fun with it in the movie.

Nowadays, it gets you assaulted, bottles of piss thrown at you, cancelled from your job, and degraded on any social media you frequent.

Nowadays, it gets you assaulted, bottles of piss thrown at you, cancelled from your job, and degraded on any social media you frequent.
Oh I know what you mean
it's just been happening for a long time
just on steroids today

That’s not so bad, they do that in Walmart now

Auto Transport Service
Back