• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE CAR SEASON IS COMING TO AN END UP HERE

moes

Local time
2:43 AM
Reaction score
I forgot to mention this is at the Norwood Fair.

18.jpg

17.jpg

16.jpg

14.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

3.jpg

Good cruise out crowd from Peterborough? See I even spelled it correctly.. born at the Civic...

I hope everyone had a good cruising year.

I would kill for that orange Barracuda !

Likewise time is getting short here in the Northeast US. I am working frantically to get my car finished enough to get its safety inspection, but with the interior gutted and the front windshield not installed...I feel like I am pissing into the wind.

Yes, only a few shows left around here for the season. I took one of my Charger's and one of my to a couple shows last week.

20220807_131518.jpg

20221001_130946.jpg

20221001_130933.jpg

Trying not to think about it..

I spent the Summer inside, for the most part. Can't do the heat anymore. I had severe heat stress at the Mopar show in June of '21, and damned near went to the hospital. From late September through mid-November is a good time for car shows around here. The weather is not nearly as oppressive as Summertime is in OK. Springtime is fair, too, but the threat of thunderstorms with wind and hail is the big obstacle at that time of year.

Car season is really just getting started here.

Now that the threat of daily torrential downpour has lessened.

Goes pretty much year round here,
But it gets kicked up a notch or 2 this time of year.
there is something car related happening every weekend , usually all weekend

Auto Transport Service
Back