• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Cleveland Indians will not be down for breakfast.

IMO- "Indians" is NOT racist.

OTOH, IMO "Redskins" IS.

If they're renamed the "White's" I'll be offended...

Indians is not racist at all. Maybe they should name them the River Fires.

It's the screwed up world we live in now.
Our police department has had a "Griffin" for a symbol for decades. All of a sudden the "Human Rights Board" calls it racist because it is similar to a KKK dragon. It is similar but so is a campfire. LOL They are raising quite a stink.
"The griffin was implemented as the WPD insignia in 1964 after former Police Chief Robert Wright decided to rebrand the department's old triangle patch with the lettering "Waterloo Police Department" into something more "unique and symbolic of police work," according to the department's website.
"Wright came across the Griffin, an animal with the head and wings of an eagle and the body of a lion. The Griffin is a Greek mythological animal symbolizing vigilance, which means to act as a guardian to our priceless possessions," the department wrote.

Waterloo Daily Courier artist Jack Bender designed the griffin patch, the department added, and it has been the WPD's patch ever since."
If I remember correctly, our griffin was used before the KKK started using it as their symbol. It's K**ked up. Let's tear down another statue.

griffin.jpg

I still wear my Chief Wahoo shirt and hat to any game I attend. They will always be the Indians.

BEFORE YOU KNOW IT THERE WILL BE NO MORE CHRISTMAS AND AMERICA THEY WILL CHANGE HER NAME TO . AND WE ARE LETTING THEM THIS SUCKS

My Swedish/Norwegian heritage .... I'm offended at the Minn Vikings. We were and are a people and not a mascot. I want 2 million in settlements and a name change....

My Swedish/Norwegian heritage .... I'm offended at the Minn Vikings. We were and are a people and not a mascot. I want 2 million in settlements and a name change....

Massachusetts, which is the bluest of blue states is the home of the Red Sox. I'm offended.

:rofl::rofl: Next in line and I just turned Swedish!

The native Americans should be Proud that they are even recognized at all! **** this ****, all of it!!

The native Americans should be Proud that they are even recognized at all! **** this ****, all of it!!
And they are probably not the ones complaining.

They still have a ballclub in Cleveland!?

Auto Transport Service
Back