• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Colors of fall

erickson

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:22 PM
Reaction score
Getting the cars ready for winter Storage. It’s getting Cold in Wisconsin and they will be putting liquid brine down next week. Waiting for Spring

5A47A35E-5C4C-4218-AF4E-47FB032BBF4F.jpeg

Those sure are some pretty colors. Here in The Mitten, I would’ve thought that the leaves would be turning faster than they are, but a big cold snap is on the way. Here’s a little stretch of road I take to work every day. I was thinking of taking the car down there for some pics, but the leaves haven’t turned there yet!

D0EE1377-0432-4073-AEF0-6183427BEF38.jpeg

East Lancaster, and I found this young maple on the edge of the woods.
1008221007.jpg
1012221629.jpg
1012221628a.jpg

Kids Joyfully Frolic In Pile Of Autumn Leaves And Dog Poop

Oct 31, 2022
635ffa767cacc635ffa767cacd.jpg

CLEVELAND, OH — According to sources, local parents Josh and Madelyn Bledge are sitting on their back porch relishing the crisp fall air and looking on lovingly as their kids frolic in a pile of autumn leaves and dog poop.

"Maddie, dear, this is what life is all about," said Josh as their youngest daughter crawled out from the pile of leaves with fecal matter smooshed in her hair. "They're so happy; I just wish I could stop time."

"Mommy, mommy, look what I can do," yelled their oldest boy as he attempted to run and jump into the leaf pile but slipped on a massive dookie hiding under a maple leaf and toppled into the golden brown mass of foliage and crap.

"Kids, time to go inside now," said Madelyn as she attached the sprayer to the garden hose and opened the faucet full blast. Within minutes, the smiling children marched, dripping and cold, into the house, their clothes mostly clear of dung.

At publishing time, an early snow had allowed the Bledge family to build the season's first snow/poop man.

Kids Joyfully Frolic In Pile Of Autumn Leaves And Dog Poop

Oct 31, 2022
View attachment 1366924

CLEVELAND, OH — According to sources, local parents Josh and Madelyn Bledge are sitting on their back porch relishing the crisp fall air and looking on lovingly as their kids frolic in a pile of autumn leaves and dog poop.

"Maddie, dear, this is what life is all about," said Josh as their youngest daughter crawled out from the pile of leaves with fecal matter smooshed in her hair. "They're so happy; I just wish I could stop time."

"Mommy, mommy, look what I can do," yelled their oldest boy as he attempted to run and jump into the leaf pile but slipped on a massive dookie hiding under a maple leaf and toppled into the golden brown mass of foliage and crap.

"Kids, time to go inside now," said Madelyn as she attached the sprayer to the garden hose and opened the faucet full blast. Within minutes, the smiling children marched, dripping and cold, into the house, their clothes mostly clear of dung.

At publishing time, an early snow had allowed the Bledge family to build the season's first snow/poop man.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Auto Transport Service
Back