• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The fall colors are starting

Really getting a nice start here, I planned a 250 mile trip for a group of us next Sunday. I have a favorite breakfast cafe, then a drive along the Mississippi

Can any of you PA guys confirm the timing is right near end of this month for the color change?
1664859663095.png
Color change ?

I sure do miss seeing the fall colors and Punkin Chunkin/ Extreme Chunkin at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. They use to have The 24 Hours of Lemons the same weekend.
39D3BA53-7BF0-4EDE-B401-E82A64F42779.png

Here in Oklahoma, we go by the Bermuda grass. If it's green, it's still summer; paper sack brown and fall has arrived.

People come from everywhere to drive through the Rockies while The aspen trees are changing colors. Now the Black-Jack Scrub Oaks are turning orange also. The "Fourteeners" already have snow at their peaks. I've been here 21 years and I still gaze in wonder at the natural beauty.

Aspen-mountainside-by-John-B.-Kalla-via-Flickr.jpg
Maroon.jpg

Last edited:
Nice fall foliage. It's good to see you folks in the autumn season of your lives getting out and enjoying yourselves.

Thanks for the memories.

Auto Transport Service
Back