• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Fun Is Over All Future Posts Will Be In Tex Form

Auggie56

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:38 PM
Reaction score
Sorry, youtube has blocked me from sharing any videos on any web site I frequent including here. Anyone else having trouble?

Tex form??
Screenshot_20180818-144946_Google.jpg

Sorry, youtube has blocked me from sharing any videos on any web site I frequent including here. Anyone else having trouble?
You must have violated one of YouChoobs's petty rules. I was banned for a month last year by the Quaker Pricks for using the word arse in my description (not the title). I have heard worse from many YouChoober's including the AussieMan - every second word of his starts F and ends with UCK.

They apparently employ some 7,000 people to trawl the site looking for objectionable material. I object to their pathetic tactics.

Well Auggie is around Toledo & that’s a known hotbed of????????

You must have violated one of YouChoobs's petty rules. I was banned for a month last year by the Quaker Pricks for using the word arse in my description (not the title). I have heard worse from many YouChoober's including the AussieMan - every second word of his starts F and ends with UCK.

They apparently employ some 7,000 people to trawl the site looking for objectionable material. I object to their pathetic tactics.

Hey, I'm a nice guy online or off. And I got no notice either that I was suspended need to investigate this. Thanks

Maybe it was just the video you were trying to use?
This is possible. There is a way when you upload to YT to make it so that the video cannot be hotlinked, or there used to
be anyways.

I am on my phone when i'm on this forum 99% of the time.
I go to YouTube and copy the "share" link and paste it in the response box. Easy.
Some videos will not allow a link on another site, but I don't think I've encountered one that I wanted to share here.

Auto Transport Service
Back