• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Ghost House and The Van

FlagCraig

Local time
3:27 AM
Reaction score
I drive by this house every morning and there has been a van sitting in the front yard for sale for about one weeks now. I call it the ghost house because it is very well kept (house and yard) and I never see anyone there.

The van is for sale. For some reason I am intrigued by it. Not for me but for my son/wife/child. It has 161,000 and says one owner, never hit and always garaged. It looks it. 6 cylinder.

It is a Plymouth Voyager SE. I don't know the year. I think late 80's. Asking $2,500.00.

What do you all think if it drives good and everything checks out.

I looked up late 80's in NADA Guide and it said around $1,600-$1,800 for this condition.

Thanks for any thoughts.

VanOne.jpg
VanTwo.jpg

That's a 2nd Gen. van, made from 91-95. I have a 94 Caravan. If it has a 3.3L, that's the best motor, if it's a 4 banger, run away as fast as you can. Something about those and 4 cylinders, they like to eat transmissions. 3.7L is OK to have too. Good Luck!

Isn't it really just a face-lift of the original van that started it all?

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Changed automotive history.

Auto Transport Service
Back