• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Gift of Gold

snakeyes

Local time
12:05 PM
Reaction score
I dont no who but I would like to thank you very much from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU VERY MUCH ! I have been going through some very hard times in my life I no I piss a lot of you off from time to time but what can I say I have been off of work for over a year now I feel as if I fell on death ears from the company and union and the insurance company to the dam doctor that did not want to do a rebuttal still have not had my surgery yet and then all the bull **** lead me to having a heart attack on top of it ,it has been hard not having the money for anything just watching how I spend what I have so I may pay for all my wifes meds. and doctor visits plus now my visit I avoid seeing any of the doctors enough of the rant thanks to all for being there and listening to my stupid comments at times I will try harder to be a better member on FBBO thanks Dale .:thumbsup:

Hang in there Snake. We all go through rough times now and then.

As far as I'm concerned, you've been a stellar member on here. Send them to me if they don't agree!

Enjoy the Gold and thanks to the one responsible :thumbsup:

I dont no who but I would like to thank you very much from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU VERY MUCH ! I have been going through some very hard times in my life I no I piss a lot of you off from time to time but what can I say I have been off of work for over a year now I feel as if I fell on death ears from the company and union and the insurance company to the dam doctor that did not want to do a rebuttal still have not had my surgery yet and then all the bull **** lead me to having a heart attack on top of it ,it has been hard not having the money for anything just watching how I spend what I have so I may pay for all my wifes meds. and doctor visits plus now my visit I avoid seeing any of the doctors enough of the rant thanks to all for being there and listening to my stupid comments at times I will try harder to be a better member on FBBO thanks Dale .:thumbsup:
Good for you................

Last edited:
Congrats Snake - life will get better. Hang tight and don’t let things get to you. If you ever get down - just visit the Blie Room and you’re certain to be right back up!!

FAEA85C0-57F3-487B-9048-50BE28B7F25E.gif

Good for you dale,don’t forget to get permission to enter certain gold post​

Congrats Dale.(listen to ‘pops’ advice!!)

You are very derserving Dale, thanks to whoever contributed the gift. There are a bunch of great guys here,
I wouldn't go to the bile room though eeckk!!! Try the Blue LOL!
PRAYERS to you and the Mrs!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back