• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Girl Still Has it!

GetX'd

Making Life Great Again!
Local time
11:30 PM
Reaction score
Drove the GTX to my men's group tonight to show the guys the restoration. They're not your usual car guys so there was a lot of oohs and awes from the guys. Everyone had
It's of questions and wanted to sit in the car and check everything out. It felt good to have my CA friends finally see the X. When I left it was night time and I couldn't resist dropping the pedal to the metal. For just a second. Since the restoration I've gone from 390 hp to 555. I'll tell you the lady has some balls. I nearly lost control of it and quickly shut it down. It's been nearly 40 years since I've done that in my baby - and let me tell you she's grown up!

To be Honest with you it scared the **** out of me and it might be awhile before I let that six pack go free again. Yeah it was cool - but I'm not 21 any more so ........ I came home and changed underwear.

Same situation. Nailed about 600HP and scared the **** out of myself when converter locked up (but certainly got the heart moving)

That's the same reason I only nail it at the track now. More controlled environment, anything can happen on the street.

Drove the GTX to my men's group tonight to show the guys the restoration. They're not your usual car guys so there was a lot of oohs and awes from the guys. Everyone had
It's of questions and wanted to sit in the car and check everything out. It felt good to have my CA friends finally see the X. When I left it was night time and I couldn't resist dropping the pedal to the metal. For just a second. Since the restoration I've gone from 390 hp to 555. I'll tell you the lady has some balls. I nearly lost control of it and quickly shut it down. It's been nearly 40 years since I've done that in my baby - and let me tell you she's grown up!

To be Honest with you it scared the **** out of me and it might be awhile before I let that six pack go free again. Yeah it was cool - but I'm not 21 any more so ........ I came home and changed underwear.
Outta Sight X'd!! I cant wait to see Her. Carry spare underwear in map pouch.

Sounds like a great time, you have to let the big dog eat
& out of the yard, every once in a while, it's good for the old girl...
:thumbsup:

Well, Nobody needs to feel bad,, i just gave myself a 'moment' w/ the golf cart in the backyard...oy.

Well, Nobody needs to feel bad,, i just gave myself a 'moment' w/ the golf cart in the backyard...oy.

Hey BC - I hope you melted those slicks on the back of that cart right down to the wheels!! Fun is fun bro!

Auto Transport Service
Back