• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Juice is Loose

khryslerkid

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:32 PM
Reaction score
But for how long?

‘Drunk’ OJ Simpson kicked out of Las Vegas hotel

20171109_185543.png

https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.com/2017/11/09/drunk-oj-simpson-kicked-out-of-las-vegas-hotel/amp/

Somebody's going shoot the worthless ******

I saw something on T.v when he got out of prison on How "Dancing with the Stars" could win him back over in the Publics mind. He is a Odious Monster but Him Dancing with other washed up celebritys would surely change my perception of him.

:rolleyes:

I saw something on T.v when he got out of prison on How "Dancing with the Stars" could win him back over in the Publics mind. He is a Odious Monster but Him Dancing with other washed up celebritys would surely change my perception of him.

:rolleyes:

If the "washed up celebrities" welcomed him with open arms it would make great news.
Harvy and Kevin are bringing them down lately. A murderer back on stage could soften the neg. publicity.:realcrazy:

Seems to me that someone would just beat the **** outta that sumbitch every time he stepped out in public.

Auto Transport Service
Back