• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The kid is in the building!

Bb70charger500

Local time
2:18 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys and girls ! The kid (nick) that helps me around the garage the one learning everything ,and rebuilding that camaro I bought for him. Well he finally made a account here! @DeathTrapper !
People asked for a build thread on his camaro so I told him to come and make an account! Don't get it wrong the kid loves mopars just can't afford to build one yet . So I got him a chevy to play with and if it got hurt oh well! I will help him make a build thread and a welcome wagon when he gets home from school . Any and all input on his project (deathtrap) is welcome were going to have some fun with it ! Maybe a little mad max ish it's really up to him !
KIMG1796.JPG
KIMG1599.JPG

cool

get him some shop safety gear too...gloves, safety boots, shop overalls, etc.

have fun!

watermelon

He has access to welding sleeves and gloves he won't wear them up he will figure bit out when he gets burned .
He knows everything at his age so I'll let him figure some stuff out on his own !

As I said before, you're a good person for what you're doing for him. I've done what you're doing and it will make a big difference in his life and yours to. Everyone needs someone and for whatever reason you are the new offical go to guy. Post it up and I'm sure everyone will embrace it. It'll be fun to watch young blood coming into the hobby.

He has access to welding sleeves and gloves he won't wear them up he will figure bit out when he gets burned .
He knows everything at his age so I'll let him figure some stuff out on his own !
When I was a teenager, I never tied my work boots, thought it was uncool. That is until a hot piece of welding slag went down the front of my boot and burned the **** outta my foot. Been tying them ever since. :thumbsup:

One of the coolest threads I've seen in a long time.

I don't spend much time here FBBO because I live on FABO.

I understand that A body mopars are not cheapest cars on the lot but compared to B bodies, they are often affordable. Maybe a duster later......
The duster is my absolute favorite car, yes even more than my belvedere or GTX LOL.

I love to hear of kids getting in the hobby. Not too long ago in the mid 2000s, I was fresh out of high school and being directed this direction. The automotive world will change your life so I like to see this kind of thing.

THANKS!!!

Hey @DeathTrapper Nick, greetings and welcome to the festivities!
Anyone that Jeff speaks up for is good to go as far as I'm concerned. :thumbsup:
Here's you one of these:
welcome.png

You know he has shown interest in demons and chargers I believe he likes road runners to .

Auto Transport Service
Back