• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The new ram sucks

Michael_

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:59 PM
Reaction score
Check this out, do i need to say more?

Facelift-fuer-Toyota-Tacoma-001.jpg

2021-ram-1500-trx-19.jpg

It looks like a stinkin' toyota.
Why did they do that?

They also messed up the charger front end a couple years ago.
Looks like a subaru or something.

They should come up with a new, exiting and original american design instead of ripping 70s and (whats really worse) toyota styling.

Not much difference than a Ford either!

2015-Ford-F-150-King-Ranch-closer-view1.jpg

That's too bad. I'm kind of fond of the one I been driving around in lately.

View attachment 1022728

The older left one looks pretty good for a newer truck.
If i had to buy a new truck a few years back, this would have been what i've bought.
Especially in white with lots of bling as your's.

If you dont like what their selling build your own......

I'll never forget the first time I saw the new 1994 model. It was radical, and at first I wasn't sure if I liked it or not. It didn't take me long to decide I loved it, and 6 years later I was finally able to buy my own (2001 model). It's still my daily driver and I still think it's the best looking design. A lot has sure changed to get it to the point of the original post in this thread.

Pics 014.jpg

Last edited:
I got a 2500 cummins, i was quite impressed with mine
20200911_193358.jpg

I'd rather think of it as they copied the Ram:rolleyes:
I agree, toyota hasn't had an original idea ever. Daytime running lights? Copied from Chevrolet. Boxed frame stole it from Ford, but they blew it and ended up replacing a bunch of frames when they rotted out. 3.4 billion dollars worth of frames. AND of course, the front sheet metal from Dodge. And that's just three of the top of my head.

All of the trucks look like they are designing the front end too large and blunt. They emphasis on aerodynamics seems to have been abandoned.
The large grille styling may have been started by Dodge with the 1994 trucks and since then, everyone else seems to have tried to TOP it. THe Ram is huge compared to a 1994 truck.
As ugly as you may think the Ram is, the new GM trucks are far worse. Its as if they DARE you to buy one.

FWIW, Toyota has been ripping off Dodge for a long time now with its “Look-A-Likes!”

Who gives a rats ***, its a truck! As long as it tows, carries and is reliable I for one could care less about the cosmetics.

DSCF0649.JPG
2004 std. cab short bed SLT 4x4 5.7hemi.
I've owned it since then and love the dang thing, 167k worry-free miles later. :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back