• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The not a meme meme thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
6804_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=b3RqV5Fjw50AX__SFrS&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-2.jpg

I think of big block oil filters when I see that. First, let's have it fight for space with the lower rad hose; second, let's lay it down so it dumps oil everywhere when being changed (maybe gravity had not been invented yet when Chrysler was developing the B-block?); third, let's make it so it's really hard to extricate it from above. Other than that, I really like my Big Blocks.

That must be a Ram truck. I have exactly that issue every time I change the oil in mine...:mad:
Honestly don't know what vehicle it is. My '17 Ram has a little molded aluminum piece that directs the oil from the filter all over the from suspension. Drain plug has no issues...

Honestly don't know what vehicle it is. My '17 Ram has a little molded aluminum piece that directs the oil from the filter all over the from suspension. Drain plug has no issues...
My 2020 Ram has exactly that issue shown in the picture. I don't have a photo of mine, but the oil drains right onto the sway bar. It actually isn't really a problem, becuase it wipes right off easily. The problem is the damn filter. With my 4x4 skid plates it goes all on them and leaks out little holes. It's a pain in the *** and one of the lest convenient vehicles I have had to change oil in.

(Besides that and a couple of minor gripes, I still love my truck - just not changing oil in it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back