• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The not a meme meme thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happening up here too. I talked to a friend the other day,and he said he popped into the local Walmart to pick up a few grocery items. He was standing in line at the only checkout counter that was open. A woman in a Walmart shirt came over and suggested that he could use one of the few available self-checkout locations. He replied, "I don't think so!" The woman persisted that she could show him how to use it. His answer was that he had not received a Walmart paycheck yet, so he was not going to do Walmart's job. He went on to say that he was going to help her keep her job by letting her restock all the items in his shopping cart, and he left. I said, "Congratulations, Ed; you have officially become a Grumpy Old Man."
Idk, I kinda like the self checkout, I give myself an employee discount every time I shop, and nobody is judging me :lol:

93D78D19-3C1B-45D4-97B7-9AB80E54F910.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back