• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The not a meme meme thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wentworth is a fictitious prison TV series set in Australia.

BSW = British Standard Whitworth

My grandfather had loads of that old crap in his shed.
My brother had a set that came with his 195? MK7. Ordered some tools from Jolly Old, to work on his XK120, XK150 and bikes.

Geez I thought this was the meme thread, not the debate metric vs sae thread :BangHead:
My apologies.......

1669918625626.png

:poke: :lol:

Make combination sockets out of 12 point sockets! 1/4"and 6mm then 5/16" and 8mm then 3/8" to that important 10mm then 7/16" and 11mm then 1/2" and 13mm for luck and onward.:rofl:
:rofl::mob::BangHead::BangHead::elmer::elmer:

For young people, that is a film canister for old fashioned cameras. You would take the film in to a photography shop that sold cameras also. Then you would get actual pictures to put in your photo album. There are still a few of those places left.
At sometime the canister was recycled to store various things. Coins as an example of one use.

Last edited:
For @Cheapsunglasses: coins were used for "pay phones", long before cell phones, got that?? Fill that notebook up, oh wait, you youngins don't use pen &notebooks!! WTH!!!
:lol:th.jpeg-120.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back