• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The not a meme meme thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At sometime the canister was recycled to store various things.
Yep....like drinking beer out of.

The "Kodak 100" was a popular apres-ski event in Europe in the 1980's and '90's. :drinks:

Try drinking 100 film cannisters of beer.......I bet most here would struggle. Sounds easy. :lol:

Ford guys would use those 35mm cannisters to store their condoms.

1669939726057.jpeg

For young people, that is a film canister for old fashioned cameras. You would take the film in to a photography show that sold cameras also. Then you would get actual pictures to put in your photo album. There are still a few of those places left.
At sometime the canister was recycled to store various things. Coins as an example of one use.
I've still got some aluminum AGFA film canisters. Filled with tiny screws, lightbulbs and assorted stuff from years ago.
1669945553484.png

I've still got some aluminum AGFA film canisters. Filled with tiny screws, lightbulbs and assorted stuff from years ago.
View attachment 1381318
My grandparents owned a photography studio and they had a development room and I remember those canisters well.
What a cool process to see pictures come to life. The room had a sulfur smell and the red only lights were something to behold when you are a child !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back