• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The old blue 68 RT

jddodge

Local time
6:56 PM
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Here from the Netherlands and im freshing up my old charger wich i bought in Kansas in 2015.
It has a stroker with a 5 speed trans wich was in need for a new clutch and main oil seal.. so first took the trans out but decided do it right and fresh up the engine.. so took that engine also out, after that why dont do all the bushings ect.. so took the Kmember out and indeed most rubber was shot. Now waiting on some brake parts because hey now im this far i think its the only way to do it right!
I have a new firecore ignition wich is going in and ordered a new engine wire harnas.
Cant wait to get it ready for the road.. weather is getting nice already!
J.D.

20200324_105333.jpg IMG-20200310-WA0004.jpeg IMG-20200325-WA0008.jpeg

You might as well repaint the engine compartment 'cause you got the engine out , and you might as well...... and than you should....... lol. That's about how all of my "little "projects start out also. Cool car, have fun with it.

I tought about it, its orig a b3 car but dont know for sure if i wanna go that way in the future or leave it like it is now. Paint is older but stil shines and car is solid. Think i just want to have a nice charger that drives and handles wel for now.
Thanks!

Auto Transport Service
Back